Mexico and my strength! Fight for your inner peace!
Street kids during school lessons...
Assisting Larry and staff with feeding the homeless and dining with them!
Charity event! Hannah Grace prepared food for the homeless...
Pearl is volunteering 8-months pregnant
2 Timothy 1:6-7 (KJV) Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands.
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
1. The human heart is not made of "exemption".
Emotions derive from one's heart. If the heart isn't full of God promises, desire, law, and concepts, it will then manifest fear and emptiness.
2. Potential failure can stop one's movement.
Understandably, many will fear the chance of falling. The thought that I'm not good enough will arise and these questions will to:
· How can I achieve this?
· Did God really choose me?
· What is my purpose in life?
· How will I get the money to cover school?
· Am I too old to attend college?
· Am I pretty enough?
· Why should they hire me?
· Is my life ruined?
· What if this doesn't work out?
· Will I lose friends and family?
· How do I forgive myself?
· Will they believe me?
Mobility in life is key and the movement in the Holy Spirit is imperative. In order to see God's promises, victory, and your divine purpose, you must move in him!
God has given each one a gift to display in this life. The mind to put off chores and duties for tomorrow will pile up and overthrow one's emotions and mental capacity.
Each individual ought to work the craft and qualities that God has designed and placed in them. Take action by putting one step forward. Your gift doesn't have feet or legs you are the carrier of your spiritual and physical blessings!
· The lack of willfulness and the notion of putting off many task
· To delay or postpone something in detail
· Slothfulness and laziness is not of God
· Anxiety will manifest death and void
Action: process of doing something, the act to achieve, to aim
· Determination and action depletes lasting anxiety
Symptoms of a procrastinating spirit:
Tracy Monique Parente